Kafka >> mail # user >> Payload size exception

+
Bo Sun 2013-01-29, 08:18
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-29, 16:05
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-29, 16:35
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-29, 16:57
Re: Payload size exception
Not quite in production yet, but we have payloads in the 30KB+ range. I
just added a
max.message.size to the broker's server.properties.

-Xavier

On 1/29/13 8:57 AM, S Ahmed wrote:
> Neha/Jay,
>
> At linkedin, what is the largest payload size per message you guys have in
> production?  My app might have like 20-100 kilobytes in size and I am
> hoping to get an idea if others have large messages like this for any
> production use case.
>

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>>> In 0.7.x this
>>> setting is controlled by the broker configuration max.message.size.
>>>
>> Actually, in 0.7.x this setting is controlled by max.message.size on the
>> producer. In 0.8, we moved this setting to the broker.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Neha

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-29, 17:28