Kafka, mail # user - Re: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe - 2013-03-20, 14:58

Re: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
From the consumer logs, it seems senseidb is interrupting the simple
consumer thread. This causes the socket to close which then shows up as a
broken pipe on the server. I don't know senseidb to say if this thread
interruption makes sense. But there are better ways to close the consumer
properly. I would post this question on sensei db mailing list.

Thanks,
Neha