Kafka >> mail # user >> are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?

+
Rob Withers 2013-05-17, 01:54
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-17, 03:53
+
Rob Withers 2013-05-17, 05:32
RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?
Sorry I wasn't clear. Zookeeper 3.4.x has this feature. As soon as 08 is
stable and released it will be worth looking into when we can use zookeeper
3.4.x.

Thanks,
Neha
On May 16, 2013 10:32 PM, "Rob Withers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can a request be made to zookeeper for this feature?
>
> Thanks,
> rob

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-17, 13:35