Kafka, mail # user - RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper? - 2013-05-17, 13:18

Seshadri, Balaji 2013-05-20, 16:36
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-20, 16:40
+
Rob Withers 2013-05-17, 01:54
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-17, 03:53
+
Rob Withers 2013-05-17, 05:32
RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?
Sorry I wasn't clear. Zookeeper 3.4.x has this feature. As soon as 08 is
stable and released it will be worth looking into when we can use zookeeper
3.4.x.

Thanks,
Neha