Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: Offset commit api

+
Jun Rao 2012-12-18, 16:06
+
Jay Kreps 2012-12-18, 16:23
+
Jay Kreps 2012-12-20, 21:04
+
David Arthur 2012-12-20, 21:31
Re: Offset commit api
I actually recommend we just punt on implementing persistence in zk
entirely, otherwise we have to have an upgrade path to grandfather over
existing zk data to the new format. Let's just add it in the API and only
actually store it out when we redo the backend. We can handle the size
limit then too.

-Jay