Kafka >> mail # user >> How to get monitoring stats

Re: How to get monitoring stats
For Kafka 0.8, you could use http://www.jmxtrans.org/ and a variation of this json file:

https://github.com/wikimedia/puppet-kafka/blob/master/kafka-jmxtrans.json.md

Just change the ganglia output writers to graphite ones.