Hadoop >> mail # user >> Logging info in hadoop

Re: Logging info in hadoop
hi, Nachiket,
*          I think if you output something to stderr, you should be able to
find it in the .out log. *
*Just make sure you are checking the right .out log file, *
*you can do that by checking which tasktrackers are running you job from the
web UI.*
* *
* *