Accumulo >> mail # user >> Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
The metadata table stores the split as a value so there's no efficient way
there to get just the information that way without a full table scan. The
jmx /xml from the monitor might have that info though.