Pig >> mail # user >> unittest for Jython pig UDFs

unittest for Jython pig UDFs
Hi, I'm trying to integrate Jython UDF into my maven project.
I have a problem with running scripts where
@outputSchema("blabla") is defined

Here is an error:

File
"/home/ssa/devel/etl-masterdata/gsmcell-merger/src/test/python/Test.py",
line 3, in <module>
    from pig.udf.mergerUDF import *
  File "__pyclasspath__/pig/udf/mergerUDF.py", line 24, in <module>
NameError: name 'outputSchema' is not defined

What do I do wrong?