HBase >> mail # dev >> Notifications of newly-created JIRAs on dev@

Notifications of newly-created JIRAs on dev@
e-mail from it.  In HDFS, they have newly-created issues get sent to
dev@hdfs and people can then choose to watch them for subsequent
notifications.  Notifications will also get sent to dev@ when the JIRA is
closed, but not for any of the updates in between.  I've found that to be a
superior way of staying afloat of the issues I am interested in.  What do
we think about moving to that system for HBase?

Regards,

- Dave