Flume >> mail # user >> Flume bz2 issue while processing by a map reduce job

Re: Flume bz2 issue while processing by a map reduce job
Text.

Few updates on that:
-- It looks like some header issue.
-- When I copyToLocal the file and then again copy it back to HDFS,
map reduce job processes the the file correctly then.
Is it something related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6852?

Regards,
Jagadish