Pig >> mail # user >> Error when run python streaming

Error when run python streaming
Hi All,

Currently I encounter one problem when I run the python streaming.

I import a third-party module 'Pandas'.

It's successful when I directly run the python code.
Also successful when run the pig script in local mode.

But has error when run pig script in MapReduce, to debug I comment all of
the code expect printing out one line.
Still does not work.
When I comment the 'import pandas', it works.

no problem at all when 'import numpy'.

So is there anything I missed in the pig script to run the python-pandas?

Thanks,
Dongliang