Hive >> mail # user >> Example using Binary SerDe

Re: Example using Binary SerDe
Hi Hans,

Can you please elaborate on the use case more? Is your data already in
Binary format readable to LazyBinarySerDe (if you mount a table with that
serde with hive)?
OR
are you trying to write data using mapreduce (java) into a location that
can be further read by a table that is declared to use LazyBinarySerDe?

Please elaborate more.

Thanks,
Aniket

--