Avro >> mail # user >> DirectBinaryEncoder constructor not visible

Re: DirectBinaryEncoder constructor not visible
Hi,

As the javadoc on the DirectBinaryEncoder API [0] goes:

"To construct, use EncoderFactory.directBinaryEncoder(OutputStream,
BinaryEncoder)"

[0] - http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.6.1/api/java/org/apache/avro/io/DirectBinaryEncoder.html

--
Harsh J