Pig, mail # dev - A solution for the confusion around "as alias:type" ?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-20, 04:57
Re: A solution for the confusion around "as alias:type" ?
Aniket Mokashi 2012-06-20, 05:14
I am not aware of the difference, can you please elaborate? That would help
other users too [+user@pig?]...

Thanks,
Aniket

--