MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer

Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer
Nagarjuna,

Can you explain in more detail - what is the cost of using hbase as a
configuration storage for MR jobs, say if there are many of them.

Jon