HDFS >> mail # user >> run hadoop in standalone mode

+
yiyu jia 2013-01-18, 06:12
+
feng lu 2013-01-18, 06:27
Re: run hadoop in standalone mode
Hello Yiyu,

      Do you have "127.0.1.1" entry in your /etc/hosts file?
If yes, then change it to "127.0.0.1" and retry.
Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com