MapReduce, mail # user - How to learn Mapreduce

+
abdul wajeed 2013-01-29, 04:47
+
Harsh J 2013-01-29, 04:54
Re: How to learn Mapreduce
Olivier Renault 2013-01-29, 09:06
In addition to the book, you might want to take Hortonworks sandbox for a
spin. This is a single node instance of Hadoop designed to help you take
the initial steps towards learning Hadoop and related projects. It comes as
a self contained VM, including tutorials.

http://hortonworks.com/products/hortonworks-sandbox/

Regards,
Olivier

--
Olivier Renault
Solution Engineer - Big Data - Hortonworks, Inc.