Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to recover hadoop cluster using SecondaryNameNode ?

How to recover hadoop cluster using SecondaryNameNode ?
Hi all,

I wonder is it enough for recovering hadoop cluster by just coping the
meta data from SecondaryNameNode to the new master node ? Do I any
need do any other stuffs ?
Thanks for any help.

--
Best Regards