Hadoop >> mail # user >> reuse cached files

Re: reuse cached files
Hi,

> Thanks Hemanth. Is there any way to invalidate the reuse and ask Hadoop to
> resent exactly the same files to cache for every job?

I may be able to answer this better if I understand the use case. If
you need the same files for every job, why would you need to send them
afresh each time ? If something is cached, it can be reused, no ? I am
sure I must be missing something in your requirement ...

Thanks
Hemanth