Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Rack and Datacenter Awareness

Rack and Datacenter Awareness
I realize this is a heavy topic, but I was curious to know what
implementations would have to be added to a build of Accumulo to make it
Rack and Datacenter aware? I found this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-378 but it has not been
updated in some time. My main interests, for now at least, revolve around
understanding the components necessary to realize a rack and datacenter
aware Accumulo.

- Jeff

-----