HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The first hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The first hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-18, 23:48
I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6424, trying to
get to it today but maybe not.

--