Hadoop >> mail # user >> Is anyone running Hadoop 0.21.0 on Solaris 10 X64?

Re: Is anyone running Hadoop 0.21.0 on Solaris 10 X64?

On Mar 31, 2011, at 7:43 AM, XiaoboGu wrote:

> I have trouble browsing the file system vi namenode web interface, namenode saying in log file that th –G option is invalid to get the groups for the user.

I don't but I suspect you'll need to enable one of the POSIX personalities before launching the namenode.  In particular, this means putting /usr/xpg4/bin or /usr/xpg6/bin in the PATH prior to the SysV /usr/bin entry.