Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-18, 03:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 03:19
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 02:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 13:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:28
+
Christopher 2013-09-18, 18:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 15:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 14:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 14:22
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 15:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:33
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-20, 16:09
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 15:40
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-23, 02:42
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4 RC2
+1

 * generated instamo dir and ran through readme successfully
 * DEPENDENCIES file in src tar but not tag, but I am not concerned
 * signature and checksums on source tar look good

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Devs,
>
> Please consider the following candidate project as a "sister" release to
> Apache Accumulo 1.4.4: Apache Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
>
> Staging repo: https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
> orgapacheaccumulo-089/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-089/>
> Source tarball: https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
> orgapacheaccumulo-089/org/**apache/accumulo/instamo-**
> archetype/1.4.4/instamo-**archetype-1.4.4-source-**release.tar.gz<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-089/org/apache/accumulo/instamo-archetype/1.4.4/instamo-archetype-1.4.4-source-release.tar.gz>
> Git tag: 56e3c674674dc2521a76dce2466360**b1f82ca0ea (1.4.4-RC2)
>
> This release has improvements over the last release candidate:
>
> 1) Update archetype's pom to the most recent Apache pom
> 2) Generates source-release zip and tarball automatically
> 3) Don't push changes on release:prepare
>
> This vote is open for 72hrs.
>
> - Josh

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 01:15