HBase >> mail # user >> Behavior of Filter.transform() in FilterList?

Re: Behavior of Filter.transform() in FilterList?
The clause 'family=X and column=Y and KeyOnlyFilter' would be represented
by a FilterList, right ?
(family=A and colymn=B) would be represented by another FilterList.

So the behavior is expected.