Sqoop, mail # dev - When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?

Re: When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?
sam liu 2013-02-18, 04:50
Got it. And is there any plan to support Netezza?