HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: metric type

Re: metric type
Hi Jitendr, thanks for your reply.

If MutableCounterLong is uesed to IO/sec statistics, I think the value
of MutableCounterLong
should be divided by 10 and be reseted to zero per ten seconds in
MutableCounterLong.snapshot
method, is that right? But MutableCounterLong.snapshot method don't do
that. I missed anything please tell me. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
LiuLei