Hadoop >> mail # user >> Requesting containers on a specific host

Re: Requesting containers on a specific host
John,

This feature will available in the upcoming 2.1.0-beta release. The first
release candidate (RC) has been cut, but it seems a new RC will be needed.
The exact release date is still not known but it should be soon.

thanks.

--
Alejandro