Hadoop >> mail # user >> Relevance of mapreduce.* configuration properties for MR V2

Re: Relevance of mapreduce.* configuration properties for MR V2
Hi,

AFAIK, these properties are being ignored by YARN:
- mapreduce.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum,
- mapreduce.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,