Drill >> mail # dev >> Parser

+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 18:31
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 18:42
+
David Alves 2012-09-12, 18:47

> I know that no-one has mentioned this before but what about the build system for drill?
> I'm personally in favor of maven (lesser evil for java IMO).
> I'd be happy to contribute that setup, if needed.

If codebase mainly in Java, yeah maven (though it feels like it downloads half of the Internet every time).

But not so fast - did we agree on Java, yet? How about Scala + SBT [1]? Integrates nicely with Java and is soooo much more productive ;)

Cheers,
  Michael

[1] http://www.scala-sbt.org/

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 12 Sep 2012, at 20:47, David Alves wrote:

> I know that no-one has mentioned this before but what about the build system for drill?
> I'm personally in favor of maven (lesser evil for java IMO).
> I'd be happy to contribute that setup, if needed.
>
> -david
>
> On Sep 12, 2012, at 1:42 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I see classes in the source tree:
>>
>> https://github.com/ApacheDrill/parser/tree/master/src/org/apache/drill/parsers/impl/drqlantlr/autogen/classes/org/apache/drill/parsers/impl/drqlantlr/autogen
>>
>> Also, I would strongly recommend pulling the antlr source code into an
>> antler source tree.
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Camuel Gilyadov
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> Still work in progress, but anyway - https://github.com/ApacheDrill/parser
>>>
>>> Constructive critique and contributions are welcome

+
David Alves 2012-09-12, 19:00
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 19:06
+
David Alves 2012-09-12, 19:12
+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 20:46
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 21:42
+
Dharmesh Kakadia 2012-09-13, 06:52
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 21:46
+
Constantine Peresypkin 2012-09-12, 22:25
+
Constantine Peresypkin 2012-09-12, 19:03
+
Constantine Peresypkin 2012-09-12, 18:56
+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 20:32
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-09-12, 20:45
+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 20:51
+
Vladimir Klimontovich 2012-09-12, 20:53
+
Duraimurugan Rajamanickam... 2012-09-12, 21:11
+
Ben Flint 2012-09-12, 21:15
+
Timothy Chen 2012-09-12, 21:41