Hive, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-10-12, 16:59
Downloaded the tar ball and tested on 1-node pseudo distributed 1.1.2
hadoop cluster.
Tested basic ddl like create / alter / drop
Tested various queries like select, join, group by, over , limit, order etc.
Everything worked as expected.

+1