Pig >> mail # user >> Can I check if the field is integer or not

Re: Can I check if the field is integer or not
Hi Sonia,

We checked in UDFs for this into trunk, and will be a part of a future
release (0.11). Please take a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2443 to apply the patch to your
version, or just to use it externally.

In addition, this patch also includes IsFloat, IsLong and IsDouble.

Thanks,
Prashant