Accumulo, mail # user - Remove table

Re: Remove table
roshanp@... 2013-03-04, 19:44
Thanks Eric, Corey got it to work easily with just the WRITE permission granted to root.

So if root does not have write permission to METADATA, then how does the accumulo server write to the METADATA table. Is there a server specific user that is not visible to us?

Also, one thing we tried to do is to remove the link in zookeeper from /accumulo/<instanceId>/tables/<tableId> and there was an authorization issue. Is there a specific zookeeper permission that accumulo uses when connecting to the zookeepers?

Just curious :)

Roshan