Sqoop >> mail # user >> Throttling inserts to avoid replication lags

Re: Throttling inserts to avoid replication lags
Chuck, Zoltán,

In Sqoop 2, it has been discussed that connections will allow the
specification of a resource policy in that resources will be managed
by limiting the total number of physical Connections open at one time
and with an option to disable Connections.

More info: https://blogs.apache.org/sqoop/entry/apache_sqoop_highlights_of_sqoop

Regards, Kathleen