Pig, mail # user - support for distributed cache archives

+
Jim Donofrio 2013-10-22, 14:36
+
Jim Donofrio 2013-11-02, 05:31
Re: support for distributed cache archives
Alan Gates 2013-11-04, 16:33
I don't see why we couldn't.  Step one would be to file a JIRA.  After that, if you have the time and inclination feel free to provide a patch for it.

Alan.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Jim Donofrio 2013-11-08, 07:43