Zookeeper >> mail # user >> leader election length

Re: leader election length
Thanks Camille,

Sorry, my assumption was wrong. I've made now a test and indeed the
session doesn't expire in this case.
This means than the only problem is that the service is down for an
increasing amount of time if snapshot is increasing. We use SAN to
store the snapshot and reading it back twice during leader election
can be a little slow (~30 secs). It is not bad at all but still have
anybody tried making the leader election faster in this case?

Regards,
Botond

--
Botond Hejj