Kafka, mail # user - What editor do you guys use

Re: What editor do you guys use
Marcos Juarez 2012-05-10, 01:16
Yes it does.  It's a little slow, but I've used it to debug through Kafka to understand how it works, change a few things, and create new custom jars for testing on our servers.

Sent from my iPhone