Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> dev meeting minutes

+
Benjamin Reed 2011-07-12, 05:37
+
Vishal Kher 2011-07-12, 15:08
+
Alexander Shraer 2011-07-12, 17:11
+
Vishal Kher 2011-07-12, 20:38
+
Eugene Koontz 2011-07-12, 23:18
+
Thomas Koch 2011-07-13, 01:59
+
Alexander Shraer 2011-07-13, 05:59
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-07-13, 15:56
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-07-13, 17:30
RE: dev meeting minutes
Thanks for the suggestion Patrick,
I posted it as an attachment to the wiki for the Zookeeper meet and included the link in the minutes.

Here is the link too
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/26805288/Hadoop+Zookeeper+Summit.pptx