Hive, mail # user - Error while Creating Table in Hive

+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 17:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:15
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:20
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:23
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:34
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:43
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 19:30
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-05, 19:55
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 20:00
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 13:32
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 14:58
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:42
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:44
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:49
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:52
Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:59
once we are done with the configuration, we need to format the file
system..use this command to do that-
bin/hadoop namenode -format

after this, hadoop daemon processes should be started using following commands -
bin/start-dfs.sh (it'll start NN & DN)
bin/start-mapred.sh (it'll start JT & TT)

after this use jps to check if everything is alright or point your
browser to localhost:50070..if you further find any problem provide us
with the error logs..:)

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+