HBase, mail # user - ANN: hbase-0.95.0, the first in our 0.95 "Development" Series, is available for download

Re: ANN: hbase-0.95.0, the first in our 0.95 "Development" Series, is available for download
Stack 2013-04-08, 00:17
0.95.0 is available also in the apache maven repository now but only for
hadoop1.  We will include hadoop2 in later releases when hadoop-2.0.4 is
more than just a SNAPSHOT.  Meantime, for those interested in an
hbase-0.95.0 built against hadoop2, I've uploaded a SNAPSHOT which
hopefully is enough for initial experiments (For example, see
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-client/0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT/).
 Let us know if you'd like us to package things otherwise.

Yours,
The HBase Team