HBase >> mail # dev >> More heap space for unit tests

+
Ted Yu 2011-11-22, 22:01
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-11-22, 22:05
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-22, 22:07
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-23, 16:53
+
Stack 2011-11-23, 17:00
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-23, 17:07
Re: More heap space for unit tests

> Shall we upgrade hadoop version for hadoop-0.20 to 0.20.205.1-7070-SNAPSHOT
> as well ?

This is an unreleased version that's only necessary for ZooKeeper SASL
authentication using jaas.conf (needs HADOOP-7070).

I think it's better for the core build to remain on a released version
of Hadoop.
+
Gary Helmling 2011-11-23, 17:52
+