Hadoop >> mail # user >> Question about HA and Federation

Re: Question about HA and Federation
Hi Harsh,

First thank you very much for your answer,

following your example:

You have:

1 Active NameNode + 1 Passive NameNode (it does the work of the old
Secondary NameNode) for NS1 NameSpace (these are 2 diferent machines)
1 NameNode for NS2
1 NameNode for NS3

but what about the Secondary Name Nodes for NS2 and NS3? or I don´t need
it? perhaps I´m mixing concepts....

Thanks again,

Greetings,

ESGLinux