Accumulo >> mail # user >> Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
UNOFFICIAL

Is there a way to list what splits are associated with a specific node in the Accumulo cluster?  I'd like to be able to see what data is going to a specified IP.  Currently if we see one node with higher ingest I'm unable to identify which split is causing this to then create a better split or filter that data.

I have exported the splits to a file and can see in the !METADATA table there are families of loc which have value fields of IP addresses, however I'm not aware of how to query the !METADATA to get all splits an IP address.

Thanks in advance.