HBase >> mail # user >> HBase shell - control characters in row key

+
Jon Bender 2012-03-19, 17:03
Re: HBase shell - control characters in row key
Hi Jon,

Please see the help the shell prints out, it has a section on how to use binary characters. Important is to enclose the code points in double quotes - courtesy of JRuby. The single quotes are literals only.

HTH,
Lars