HBase >> mail # user >> Regions in transition

+
kiran 2013-02-08, 05:44
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 05:48
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:31
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:35
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:39
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:46
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:50
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-08, 07:08
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 07:15
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 07:50
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 12:39
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-09, 10:07
+
kiran 2013-02-11, 05:16
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-08, 07:15
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-08, 07:07
Re: Regions in transition
Hi,

I tried to run hbase hbck -fixMeta after master restart. and in the output
I got

There is a hole in the region chain between <regionname> You need to create
a new .regioninfo and region dir in hdfs to plug the hole for about 10 odd
regions

What does this mean ?

kiran 2013-02-08, 05:45