HBase >> mail # user >> Regions in transition

Re: Regions in transition
Hi,

I tried to run hbase hbck -fixMeta after master restart. and in the output
I got

There is a hole in the region chain between <regionname> You need to create
a new .regioninfo and region dir in hdfs to plug the hole for about 10 odd
regions

What does this mean ?