Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-18, 22:20
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-20, 18:30
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-23, 13:39
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-23, 14:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-07-20, 22:33
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-07-25, 18:36
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha
Thanks Arun!

I tried a single node cluster and submitted some example jobs and
things looks fine.

+1 from my side.

--
Ahmed