Hadoop, mail # user - how to perform dfs -ls as a request from www

Re: how to perform dfs -ls as a request from www
Jeff Zhang 2010-11-12, 02:30
If you are using Java Servlet, then you can use HDFS Java API
directly.   Use FileSystem.listStatus instead of call shell, and put
core-site.xml hdfs-site.xml on your classpath.

If you are using other programming language, maybe you can try HDFS's
thrift interface