Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop User meetup at Hadoop Summit 2013

Sqoop User meetup at Hadoop Summit 2013
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-28, 02:01
Thank you very much everyone who has attended the Sqoop User Meetup during the Hadoop Summit 2013. We had a great time!

For those who could not attend, here is very brief summary of talks that we had:

1) Mengwei has provided introduction to the Sqoop 2.
Slides: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27361435/sqoop2intro.pptx

2) Abe has shown us hiw work on Sqoop 2 Application in Hue.
Slides: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27361435/Hue+-+Sqoop+2+App.pptx

Thank you Abe and Mengwei for taking your time and doing the presentations!

See you on next Apache Sqoop Meet up!

Jarcec