Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop User meetup at Hadoop Summit 2013

Sqoop User meetup at Hadoop Summit 2013
Thank you very much everyone who has attended the Sqoop User Meetup during the Hadoop Summit 2013. We had a great time!

For those who could not attend, here is very brief summary of talks that we had:

1) Mengwei has provided introduction to the Sqoop 2.
Slides: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27361435/sqoop2intro.pptx

2) Abe has shown us hiw work on Sqoop 2 Application in Hue.
Slides: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27361435/Hue+-+Sqoop+2+App.pptx

Thank you Abe and Mengwei for taking your time and doing the presentations!

See you on next Apache Sqoop Meet up!

Jarcec