Accumulo, mail # dev - TabletServerMBean - can getTotalMajorCompactions be added?

Re: TabletServerMBean - can getTotalMajorCompactions be added?
Eric Newton 2013-04-08, 19:41
You should get able to get the number of major compactions and the number
of major compactions that are queued.

accumulo.server.metrics ->
TServerInfo ->
TabletServerMBean ->