Accumulo >> mail # dev >> TabletServerMBean - can getTotalMajorCompactions be added?

Re: TabletServerMBean - can getTotalMajorCompactions be added?
You should get able to get the number of major compactions and the number
of major compactions that are queued.

accumulo.server.metrics ->
TServerInfo ->
TabletServerMBean ->