Hadoop, mail # dev - Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds

Re: Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds
Tom White 2012-04-17, 22:31
Giri,

I think Aaron was talking about not running all test cases for changes
to any project (e.g. HDFS and MapReduce). My proposal was to run all
the tests for any Common change. An HDFS change would only run HDFS
tests, and any MapReduce change would only run MapReduce tests.

Another thing I didn't mention was that currently Jenkins doesn't run
tests or apply patches for any changes in hadoop-tools, which would be
fixed by the change I'm suggesting.

Tom